sábado, 11 de junio de 2011

The Best Game You've Never Played: Zoid's Legacy

1st video of this webseries.

 DO NOT FEAR THE ANIME GAME!



Zoids Legacy is quite a good game, even if you weren't a big fan of the whole franchise, nice sound an really immersive gameplay were great things any RPG fan can enjoy. 1st in the series, got this spark of brightness while discussing another game but I'll get to it eventually, many times this "cult classics" go underrated or just a handfull of people have access to them and create a real fanbase, being a gamer all my life I decided to spread teh love for some of my favorite games most people seem to have never played.

Yes, this post is in English, different from all the blog. This is because I really can't recommend games that are story-reliant for interest and use Spanish, it's just a broader audience guys.

19 comentarios:

  1. Might check it out

    Maplestory is the only anime like game I've ever played.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds familiar but I dont think I have ever seen the show or played the game :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Best anime game I've ever played was a doujin soft game called Magical Battle Arena: ever heard of it?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hadn't heard of it actually, for soft I loved Castle Fantasia, but that's because of mah love for Fire Emblem

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Castle Fantasia was alright, hopefully this game will be better lol. But to each his won so w/e

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You are totally right sir, many ppl have missed out of this game, followed!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. aw i remember this game, i didn't get really into it, but i recall liking it

    ResponderEliminar
  8. i've played that on roms before! good game

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I used to play this game when I was younger, it was almost as good as the show itself.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Loved the show, didn't know they had a game.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Looks like a fun game.
    I loved the show.
    Definitely gonna check it out.
    I followed you, brother.
    Should check me out!!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I used to wake up early before school every day just to watch Zoids. Also, I /did/ play this game and it is awesome.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. These were awesome rpg's, i never cared much for the anime series but the games were solid.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Watched a lot of Zoids as a kid, there were at least 3 or 4 different series running at the time too haha

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Anime Game is great. Please can you share a few videos? I am enjoying this.

    http://yearningandlearning.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar